Hello everyone! Simon Says Stamp (SSS) has a new release called “Holiday Sparkle”. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you can see it here. I always look forward to SSS releases… they never disappoint!
My card for you today uses the “Peace On Earth” stamp set and a previously released embossing folder to create and elegant look. Let’s check it out!
- Select a colored cardstock (Soft Navy) and cut an A2 sized panel.
- Use your favorite embossing folder (Pinpoint Starlets) to emboss the cardstock.
- Trim the panel to 4 by 5 1/4 inches.
- Gently rub metallic ink (Delicata Celestial Copper Ink) onto the raised areas. Using a brush, add extra to the corners and edges for a “tin tile” look. Set aside.
- Stamp the dove image onto white cardstock using alcohol marker safe black ink.
- Color image using alcohol markers and die cut or fussy cut.
- Using embossing ink, stamp the sentiment onto matching cardstock. Heat set using brass embossing powder.
- Trim sentiment to size.
- Adhere dove and sentiment onto the embossed panel with foam tape and liquid glue.
- Add a few brass sequins for a touch of sparkle.
- Adhere the finished panel to a top folding A2 card base.
- SSS Peace On Earth Stamp Set
- Cardstock: White and Soft Navy
- Copic Or Other Alcohol Markers
- SSS Pinpoint Starlets Embossing Folder
- Inks: Black and Delicata Celestial Copper
- Hero Arts Brass Embossing Powder
- Embossing Ink
- Foam Tape
- Liquid Glue
- Brass Sequins
There will be a blog hop on November 11th and 12th for this release. An Instagram hop is also planned for November 15th… So there will be no shortage of inspiration!
Thanks for joining me today!